The III Sevilla MINLP Workshop will be a meeting to be held in Sevilla (Spain) on March 30 - 31, 2023
Mixed-integer nonlinear programming (MINLP) optimisation combines the modelling capabilities of mixed-integer linear with nonlinear programming into a flexible framework for dealing with a large variety of optimisation problems.
The MINLP Workshop brings together world-leading researcher in the field of mixed-integer nonlinear optimisation, and covers topics ranging from theoretical and algorithmic advances to industrial applications.
- Prof. Adrian Lewis (Cornell University, USA)
- Prof. Martin Schmidt (Trier University, Germany)
- Laureano Escudero Bueno (Universidad Rey Juan Carlos)
- Justo Puerto Albandoz (Universidad de Sevilla)
- Federico Perea Rojas-Marcos (Universidad de Sevilla)